International Move Manager
Our client, a leading Removals company is seeking an experienced Move Manager to join their West-Midlands Branch.
Becoming part of a close-knit team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new removals business through prospective and existing clients, while also ensuring pre-booked removals are carried out to the highest standard.
- Working alongside surveyors to generate quotes and follow up with existing and prospective removal clients
- Maintaining full responsibility for the customer once the removal has been booked in
- Liaising with the customer regularly and making sure they are aware of all aspects of the removal including collection/delivery times and invoice and payment terms
- Reporting to the Directors to ensure crew and vehicle requirements are met, and relaying this information to the team
- Chasing outstanding payments as and when required
- Collecting and collating customer reviews and feedback
- Carrying out video surveys for smaller removals jobs as and when required
- Previous Customer Service, Sales and Move Management experience
- Experience in Removals and/or Shipping is required
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and remain calm in time pressured environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable attitude
- Strong administration skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Oct 2021