Reward Data Consultant
We are currently partnering with one of the largest professional service firms in the world to search for a Reward Data Consultant based in London. You will be primarily responsible for relationship management, as well as the successful progression of data-led reward consulting projects and annual compensation studies.
The candidate will need to be a proactive individual who is still capable of working with a team on multiple projects and present themselves as a person that junior staff can learn from. Excellent organisational skills, coupled with exceptional attention to detail are imperative to be successful for this role.
- Running the continuation of developing existing client relationships, including client services and the identification of new opportunities.
- Meeting clients across Europe to sustain relationships and grow the business.
- Lead data-led consulting projects and examine the relevant data.
- Investigating market practice information (e.g HR policies and compensation plans) and creating reports on the data.
- Supporting the clients on their advisory projects.
- A thorough understanding of the financial services sector including compensation and the issues that affect the rewards structure, knowledge on wealth management is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Ability to expand business by understanding the client’s requirements and adjust the approach accordingly.
- Driven to provide the best client service and deliver tailored results.
- Previous experience with data analysis (advanced excel skills preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong presentation skills.
- Degree qualified, a numerate discipline, or equivalent is preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Dec 2021