Our client is a brand leader, expanding globally where their culture is people-centred and the work environment reflects and supports this.
They are looking for a talented Group Accountant. This is an interesting role, where you will work across the business, liaising with senior management to ensure that the reporting requirements provided are relevant and accurate as well as providing support and guidance as required on some exciting projects.
- Produce Management Accounts / Forecasts / Budgets / Month-end submissions
- Treasury / IT2
- Payroll posting
- Provide support throughout the group consolidation process.
- Contribute towards the maintenance of the group chart of accounts and provide assistance to the users of our consolidation system
- Assist in the preparation of the Quarterly Banking & Covenant Information for Treasury and help to ensure group information reconciles against management forecasts.
- Project work
What you will bring:
- A qualified accountant, preferably with Big4 experience.
- Rigorous, with attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management – ensuring the needs of Group Finance and the Senior Management are met
- Have a confident approach to getting things done within a very demanding environment, able to meet deadlines.
- Experience in monthly reporting, preparing accounts, balance sheet controls & working with commercial teams.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat and more information
Share this vacancy
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Posted: 02 Dec 2021