Are you a Backend .Net Developer looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so, our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to be based in their office in Poland.
- Be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion.
- Develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or reviews.
- Prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- At least 8-10 years of experience in working on .net frameworks.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Working experience on IBM Integration Bus, Protocol HTTP and MQ with
- Java technologies is a pre-requisite ( It’s an exception towards the .net Framework).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- CI,CD, CR and CM for the .net code across environments.
- Notions of Windows and Linux server and related architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation).
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Agile & DevOps knowledge.
- Experience using Azure DevOps.
Share this vacancy
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posted: 02 Dec 2021