Are you a Backend Java Developer looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to be based in their office in Poland.
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or reviews.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Excellent hands on and implementation experience Java 8 with springboot framework
- Should have proficient level experiences in design and development of microservices using springboot.
- Java technologies is a pre-requisite ( It’s an exception towards the .net Framework)
- Usage of the new Java 8 feature for the feature delivery
- Hibernate, ORM, Java frameworks, REST/JSON, JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC), EJB-Stateless, JMS, SQL, JUNIT, MOCKITO, REST and SOAP
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Standardise CI/CD practices with adequate governance, security and control build-in.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Experience using various tools used in development– STS/IntelliJ, SoapUI, Postman, Bitbucket, Git, JMeter, etc
- Should have experience in terms of writing PL/SQL database objects and scripts for their API and creation of database objects. Experience in Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in terms of working and hands on experience on Azure DEVOPS pipeline for the backend code is must
Share this vacancy
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posted: 02 Dec 2021