Our client is looking for a Baggage Sales Executive to join their team based out of their office in Berkshire. They specialize in the shipping of personal effects around the globe, and provides high quality door to door shipping services. They are looking for ambitious, highly motivated, and hardworking people to join and be part of ever involving team, and assist with growing their business into a market leader.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Quoting and following up web enquiries.
- Handling incoming sales enquiries
- Regular follow ups.
- Making sure jobs are booked using our quoting platforms.
- Providing quotes and handling rate requests from various accounts.
- Receiving and processing bookings for Sea, Air and Road freight shipments, including export and import shipments/consignments.
- Dealing directly with customers and overseeing their shipments door to door.
- Providing shipping advice.
- Following company procedures, processes, & SOPS.
- Performing and following agreed SLA’s.
- Ensuring jobs files are achieving company min profit margins.
- Being part of weekly/ monthly staff meetings
- Attend meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Assist company achieve its monthly and yearly targets.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, looking for a new and rewarding career.
Share this vacancy
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Nov 2021