We’re partnering with a prestigious International Gallery, who are seeking to appoint an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator at their New York site.
If you’re an organised, punctual and hands-on individual, this might be the position for you.
- Manage, ensure and execute the daily maintenance of all company sites, including galleries and office locations. Oversee and execute the completion of construction projects and repair works as required.
- Liaise with all third-party vendors conducting works for the managed location and manage the logistics and administration of those interactions (such as contracts, regulations compliance and inspection preparation), as well as orders and stock flow.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal teams to launch gallery events and openings.
- Work together with management to plan future construction and operations.
- Prepare gallery opening and closing schedules through liaising with management.
- Ensure the presentable appearance of the entirety of the gallery site and action any cleaning works required, e.g., windows and sidewalk maintenance - hands on approach required.
- Experience in the management of facilities and buildings.
- Punctuality, strive for perfection and great organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility, as the role might require emergency action, sometimes outside office hours.
- Ability and drive to manage finances and several locations.
- Proven experience with building construction, security and maintenance, including electrical systems and HVAC knowledge.
- Driver’s licence.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please get in touch with us with your resume!
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Posted: 25 Nov 2021