We are currently working a leading hospitality provider who is looking to recruit for a Data Analyst to be based onsite in Fort Lauderdale.
You will be required to be a team player and work closely with all departments in a fast paced environment.
Key Requirements of the role:
- Identify needs and opportunities to improve data reporting integrity and assist in the reconciliation of accounting and sales data via reporting.
- Develop SQL queries, generate reports and visualizations to support accounting reporting.
- Interpret large sets of data, identify trends, generate reports, determine viable solutions to enhance processes
- Have the opportunity to work on new features, new reports, existing reports and KPI dashboards including developing and managing of data.
- Document, validate and organize data
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects
- (BA/BS) in Data Analytics or related fields
- Over 5 years experience in data analysis, where you used multidimensional data models and queried complex data sets.
- Ability to create complex data queries using SQL.
- Strong data visualization skills for ad-hoc and exploratory analysis via Excel and/or SQL Software (e.g. Periscope, Tableau, Sisense, Mode, Power BI)
- Must have excellent communication skills, oral and written and be able to present solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships across teams and communicate with all departments
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Experience with the Periscope / Sisense platform
- Experience with more than one of the following: document management, imaging or workflow applications
Share this vacancy
Location: Florida, Florida, United States
Posted: 01 Nov 2021