Our client, a removals company based in Dartford, is looking for a Removals Sales Coordinator to join their expanding team.
If you have previous experience within the Removals/Relocation field and you’ve got a keen acumen for sales, then we might have the role you’re looking for!
- Act as the first point of contact for all removal clients
- Familiarising yourself with what the removals company can offer to customers.
- Working alongside a dynamic team of salespeople, working on leads and creating new opportunities to sell removals services.
- Assessing opportunities as they present themselves and estimating plausibility of what services can realistically be offered.
- Communicating removals notes to move coordinators noting any special requirements.
- Building professional working relationships with new removal customers, encouraging repeat business.
- Liaising with customers/clients on both commercial and corporate levels.
- Pricing duties as required, utilising expert negotiating skills.
- Administrative tasks will be required.
- Previous experience of Sales Coordination within the Removals sector is preferred.
- Accuracy with figures for costing, pricing and data entry
- Teamwork focused.
- Organised, thorough keen attention to detail.
- Expert communicator, open to discussion with a wide variety of different people.
- Strong willed and excellent negotiator.
- Technologically proficient, able to use MS Office software.
If this new role sounds like an opportunity that’d be a perfect fit for you, then please contact us at Alchemy Recruitment for more details.
Share this vacancy
Location: Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom
Salary: Depending on experience
Posted: 03 Nov 2021