Global Logistics Coordinator
We are delighted to be partnering with a long established and successful company based in Tamworth. They offer a mix of office and remote working.
The Global Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for organising and handling international moving services for trade and corporate clients. Providing them with advice, information and first-class assistance.
Reporting to the Global Logistics Manager, you will have a high regard for customer service and quality standards and you will closely monitor the tracking of consignments worldwide, whilst ensuring that all internal departments and agents are adhering to customer expectations.
Your main task will be to manage the moving service of client’s goods on behalf of the corporate accounts and trade clients.
- Liaise when necessary with the client/account to ascertain requirements and ensure proactive customer service
- Liaise with shipping lines/airfreight agencies and subcontractors to ensure that goods are shipped in line with client expectations
- Process any documentation necessary to ensure service delivery
- Produce invoices to clients and corporate accounts and liaise with internal Accounts department to ensure payment is received within agreed terms
- Liaise with insurance brokers and client in the event of a claim
- Ensure the shipment is carried out in accordance with agreed terms
- Provide first class customer service
- Manage margins and ensure commercial awareness with all managed files
- Raise & Discharge Customs Documentation
- Manage Freight Capacity/Bookings
- Previous experience in global logistics, freight forwarding or import/exports
- Strong administration skills
- Customer services orientated
- High level of computer literacy
Share this vacancy
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Salary: £26,000 + Commission
Posted: 12 Nov 2021