We are partnering with a world-renowned Logistics Company in Felixstowe looking for an Import Team leader to be part of their growing Imports Team.
A successful candidate’s day to day will entail ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency across all aspects of the Ocean Import Operation.
- Guaranteeing highest operational usefulness and productivity across all aspects of the Ocean Import Operation.
- Manage all Ocean Freight Import functions
- Full responsibility of the management and development of the employees within the department
- Be the first point of contact for all operational issues
- Constant evaluating and expansion of operational processes within the department. Responsible for Data Quality management.
- Ensuring that the Department meets its operational KPI’s.
- Continuous assessing and improvement of customer service output levels.
- Full responsibility of Performance management with support of Branch Manager & HR Department.
- Knowledge and awareness of Ocean Operations Industry
- Strong Experience with customers and clients on the phone and emails to a high standard
- Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths
- Intermediate level of word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working within a Freight Forwarder/Shipping Line
Share this vacancy
Location: Felixstowe, United Kingdom
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Posted: 02 Dec 2021