We have an exciting new opportunity for those seeking to develop their career in Fine Art Shipping!
Our client is a high-end art logistics company, who are seeking to hire a Shipping Coordinator to join their growing team in Paris.
- Work on a number of prestigious accounts, both domestic and international shipments, including bookings through airlines at competitive rates and tracking shipments.
- Handle documentation, including work applications, company information and application in relation to the IATA organisation.
- Coordinating the on-land transportation of shipments through trucking carriers.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, keeping them up to date of the transportation of their shipments and ensuring they receive the best quotes.
- Maintain a track record on shipment damagers and/or losses, as well as monthly invoices.
- Develop further and new relationships with airlines and follow through the applications’ process and the requirements for each airline.
- Manage Airlines’ accounts / AWB stocks through CNS website.
- Manage sea freight bookings, issuing B/L according to given instructions.
- Previous experience working in a logistics role, specifically freight forwarding (5 years).
- Art experience not essential.
- Fish and Wildlife permits knowledge is a bonus, but not essential.
- IATA certification is a bonus, but not essential.
- Knowledge of shipping and customs documentation.
- Fluency in English and French is essential.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Capable of working in high-pressured situations.
- Excellent organization skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your logistics experience with this industry leading multi-national entity.
If this sounds like the position for you, please get in touch with your resume.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, Paris, France
Posted: 09 Nov 2021