Relocation Consultant – Guaranteed Sales Price
We are seeking a Relocation Consultant to join our client; a fast growing relocation business in the Hampshire region.
You will help manage the relocation process for businesses and individuals from start to finish.
Do you have experience working within an estate agency or in the property sector?
Are you looking for a client service delivery focused role? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What skills are required?
- Knowledge of valuations
- Some experience with letting procedures and tenancy agreements
- Excellent client management skills
- Advanced Administration skills
- Highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Legal qualification desirable
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- Serving as first point of contact to relocates and clients
- Dealing with stakeholders such as valuers, surveyors, solicitors etc.
- Negotiating tenancy lease agreements with landlords and tenants
- Coordinate with external vendors on other areas of relocation support as required
- Identify opportunities to enhance service prospects
- Process client bills and raise purchase orders
- Update the CRM systems daily on all case records
- Build productive team relationships and contribute pro-actively to team activities
- Attend and facilitate client meetings
Share this vacancy
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Nov 2021