We have an exciting new opportunity with our client, who is an established art organisation in Massachusetts!
They are looking for an experienced, versatile, and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join their rapidly expanding and specialised team. This position would offer the unique opportunity to grow the in-house creative team and lead them into new and exciting projects by developing design strategies and concepts.
Leadership skills and collaborative thinking are essential.
- Work on new branding design concepts and strategies and prepare them for presentation to stakeholders, before executing those projects.
- Direct the internal creative team of designers, while ensuring a satisfactory level of quality and consistency across all strategies and actions.
- Create designs for assets such as branded materials, corporate and commercial, mailing materials, large format graphics, digital advertisements and more.
- Carry out the auction catalogue creative process from beginning to end, considering visuals, texts and any additional content.
- Collaborate with internal specialists and coordinate schedules and action priorities.
- Relevant experience with digital design and branding and working from concept to delivery (5 years).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other relevant subjects.
- A portfolio, which would demonstrate your skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the following software: in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Mailchimp, WordPress, Adwords.
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines, as well as multitask.
- Great communication skills.
- Interest and passion for the Fine Art industry is a plus.
Share this vacancy
Location: Massachusetts, Massachusetts, United States
Posted: 10 Nov 2021