Global Marketing Manager
We have a new and exciting opportunity available for a skilled Marketing Manager to join our client a global services provider.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled marketing professional to serve as a key contributor within the marketing team responsible for strategic campaign planning, lead generation, sales support, and strong communication through cross-functional projects.
You will partner with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement winning marketing plans that best promote the brand as a key player in the International HR and Expatriate Management sector.
This opportunity offers an excellent salary and a hybrid working structure.
Scope of the Global Marketing Manager role:
- Managing strategic marketing initiatives through tactical sales support to help win an opportunity
- Partnering with key stakeholders to build and define yearly marketing plans, objectives, and global campaign plans
- Identifying insights, product segments, decision-makers, and influencers for targeted campaigns
- Staying up to date on industry and market trends across the EMEA and APAC regions
- Act as an internal business advisor providing updates and obtaining feedback to and from key stakeholders
- Stay familiar with vital marketing and business data to assist in enhancing brand awareness
- Liaise with regional managers to ensure all business needs are met and marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Work closely with colleagues in the marketing department to ensure the marketing portfolio is maintained
- Manage and maintain websites & asset translations or transcreation
- Drive the business SEO/SEM, asset optimisation for conversion, and reputation management
- Lead targeted marketing campaigns to support the business strategy and lead generation
- Manage projects from start to finish to ensure they are all completed on time and within budget
- Liaise with the global content team to advance campaigns, whilst ensuring that EMEA and APAC region audience is being targeted
- Collaborate with teams across content marketing, PR, advertising, events, digital, design, and sales
- Analyse data and analytics for each campaign to gauge success prioritising spending and effort
- 5 years of more experience working within a Marketing role
- Passion for the marketing sector with a natural flair for creativity and innovation
- Highly experienced in online marketing activities not limited to social media marketing, SEO, and content marketing
- Proven experience and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging marketing channels
- Degree level education is preferred ideally with Charted Institute of Marketing CIM qualification
- Knowledge of International HR, Expatriate Management, Relocation, Immigration or Logistics would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Advanced IT skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working
Posted: 10 Nov 2021