Our client, a Removals specialist, is looking for a Branch Manager to join their team in Nottinghamshire.
The Removals Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for branch success/profitability by agreeing, implementing and achieving branch objectives and targets. The position will provide strong leadership to deliver a world class removals service, ensuring that the company complies with legal responsibilities relating to operating standards.
- Sales / Business Development
- Monitor branch performance including KPIs and ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
- Responsible for Branch Profit and Loss including gross profit / cost control / net profit.
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities for business development and generate leads.
- Negotiate quality business deals and write proposals, tenders and supplier agreements, negotiate rates and fees, close deals.
- Write client reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Write and place ads, monitor and control advertising content and spend and develop advertising and marketing plans.
- Develop client relations and identify client needs / satisfaction.
- Develop effective business and corresponding action plans, set quarterly aims, targets and objectives.
- Committed to continuous professional development and effective Performance Management.
- Promote cross selling including added value services.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous experience of Branch Management from within the Moving & Relocation sector
- Understand Transport and Health and Safety legislation, Fleet and maintenance records
- Be a strategic thinker and effective problem solver
- Be proactive, selling, influencing, negotiating and gaining commitment
- Knowledge of management of the Profit and Loss
- Be an effective leader and manager
- Have the ability to coach and train others
- Understand customer requirements and competitive environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be an effective planner, priorities and organiser
- Be an excellent communicator verbal and written
If this new role sounds like an opportunity that’d be a perfect fit for you, then please contact us at Alchemy Global Talent Solutions Ltd for more details.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 11 Nov 2021