We have an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Mobility and Tax Specialist based in London, with the facility for hybrid working.
The candidate will work onsite with a highly reputable client, supporting the expatriate tax functions of the EMEA Global Mobility team, and will act as the first point of contact for tax coordination and support.
The Onsite Mobility & Tax Specialist will gain a strong understanding of all aspects of clients' international policies and programs and will be required to build strong relationships with various client stakeholders.
- Assess tax risks arising from cross-border remote working provisions.
- Organise and set up new country’s payrolls, allowing shadow payrolls across EMEA to operate within specific time arrangements.
- Guarantee tax applications are applied and managed consistently in the business.
- Be a key input into the global mobility framework whilst ensuring tax risks are mitigated.
- Assist global mobility team with business traveler submissions.
- Highlight advisory services and cost-saving initiatives to track ROI.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery across the region.
- Report on expatriate compensation in a time-efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met across the region.
- Build relationships with vendors to streamline process productivities.
- Expatriate tax experience is essential.
- Previous onsite or in-house global mobility/expatriate tax experience.
- Be able to develop key relationships within the business.
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and experience meeting deadlines.
- IT skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and internal systems.
- Additional foreign languages are not required but would be desirable.
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking to identify improvements in the business environment.
- Capability to manage assignee and client expectations.
- Be able to communicate professionally via email correspondence and on the phone.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recognise irregularities in large amounts of data.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Posted: 11 Nov 2021