Senior Move Manager
Our client, a leading Removals company is now seeking an experienced Senior Move manager to join their team based in Suffolk.
Becoming part of a close-knit team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new European and International removals business through prospective and existing removal clients, while also ensuring pre-booked removals are carried out to the highest standard.
- Supporting and leading the Move Coordinators
- Concentrating on the International aspects of import and export movements
- Working alongside surveyors to generate quotes and follow up with existing and prospective removal clients
- Maintaining full responsibility for the customer once the removal has been booked in
- Generating European and International removals through Private and Corporate clients
- Liaising with the customer regularly and making sure they are aware of all aspects of the removal including collection/delivery times and invoice and payment terms
- Working alongside the General Manager to ensure crew and vehicle requirements are met, and relaying this information to the team
- Chasing outstanding payments as and when required
- Collecting and collating customer reviews and feedback
- Previous customer service experience and passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Team Lead or Supervisor experience
- Experience in Removals is required
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and remain calm in time pressured environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable attitude
- Strong administration skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Brandon, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Posted: 12 Nov 2021