We are partnering exclusively with an international organisation in their search for a Canadian Immigration Case Manager.
The position offers a permanent full time remote working from home.
The role requires you to work closely with client contacts, vendors, and internal Immigration team members to ensure client procedures and Canadian inbound Immigration regulations are met.
You will be required to manage a Canadian immigration case files for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities of the Canadian Immigration Case Manager
- Manage and end to end process of Canadian immigration cases via internal regional teams and global network partners
- Serve as a main point of contact for clients and third-party vendors regarding Canadian immigration processes
- Provide clients with Canadian country-specific guidance, case strategy and assessments
- Ensure all assigned cases adhere to client protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assist with resolving client issues related to immigration casework or SLA
- Develop client relationship, providing expert immigration knowledge and advice
- Assist with streamlining country-specific processes in line with internal and client-specific requirements
- Identify potential internal and client-related issues and relay them to regional management
- Monitor Canadian Immigration trends and issues and update affected clients as needed
- Contribute towards the training and development of Canadian immigration team on various global immigration issues and country procedures as needed
- Ensure accurate billing in line with company policy and protocols
- Ensure case system and report data integrity
Skills and experience required:
- Years of experience handling Canadian immigration case management from start to finish
- An in date RCIC License is essential
- Expertise with Canadian inbound immigration procedures
- Strong case and client account management experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a client’s organisation
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for improvement
- Proven experience managing casework across multiple time zones while ensuring internal and client procedures are fully met
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, Canada
Salary: Competitive Package + Full Time Remote
Posted: 17 Nov 2021