Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking for a new and exciting role?
Want to join a growing team of digital experts? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic position is now available in London for a Digital Project Manager to join our client a global service provider.
The successful candidate will bring extensive Project Management development expertise, have a strong project delivery ethic, and will be able to work with and influence key stakeholders.
This role will suit a highly experienced and ambitious Digital Project Manager.
You will need a flexible and proactive attitude and not be afraid of new ideas and methods.
Key Duties of the Digital Project Manager include:
- Act as subject matter expert managing the full cycle of digital deliverables across virtual and on-site teams
- Bring business discipline to business requests, managing process and signoffs
- Take lead in change management activities, ensuring excellent communication across stakeholder management
- Manage digital projects in a matrix environment, whilst adopting and flexible approach to change and development in a start-up team environment
- Work with business stakeholders to translate requirements into solutions that are scalable, maintainable, secure, and align with the strategic objectives.
- Use previous experience to adopt and define best practise for projects and processes
- Significant experience as a project manager in a digital environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of a well-defined delivery methodologies (agile, waterfall)
- Ability to manage digital deliverables both in person and virtually
- Ambitious with an open mind ready to take on larger responsibilities
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of project management tools
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Solid project management foundation (such as Prince2)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 Dec 2021