Are you a talented Data Analyst/Scientist looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Want to join a growing team of experts? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic position is now available for a highly skilled data analyst to join our global client as their Data Scientist.
You’ll need excellent analytics skills with proven experience handling ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Data Scientist with drive and ambition
- An individual who thrives within a ‘start-up’ type business function, within a large matrix organisation
- An accomplished Data Analyst with excellent dashboard and reporting skills using BI application
- A Data Scientist with experience with Cinchy, SnowFlake or similar is highly advantageous
- Someone with a motivated, energetic ‘can-do’ attitude who thrives on solving problems
- An individual who can successfully deep dive into data sources to find new insights and themes not previously available
- A talented Analyst with excellent SQL query skills
- Building dashboards that answer questions posed by the business
- Connecting data in new ways in order to successfully generate insights and new points of view
- Data dashboard analysts and data reporting skills using BI application
- Complex data review to scope and identify areas for improvement and new opportunities
- Exploring new ways in which data can be used to help, assist and further develop the business
- Deep diving into data sources to successfully identify new insights and themes not previously available
- Identify trends through data insights and present findings to relevant stakeholders
- Utilising data platforms such as Cinchy and SnowFlake
- Driving data-driven decision making, hosting regular presentations and data sessions with key stakeholders across the business
- Partnering with colleagues across the digital team to ensure focus and goals are achieved
- Ideally 4-5 years + experience working as a Data Scientist
- Advanced analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Previous experience with big data, data pipelines, architectures, and data set
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and nonSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience of Cinchy and/or Snowflake or similar is highly desirable
- A self-starter, independent worker, and team player
- Strong data dashboard and reporting skills using BI systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are looking for gifted individuals who wanted to join a fast development organisation for the long term, during an exciting time.
A hybrid working structure is available.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Nov 2021