One of our favourite clients has an opportunity to join their team in Washington D.C as a Benefits Consultant. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
As a benefits consultant, it will be your duty to take charge of the health and wellness programmes, benefits administration on a day-to-day basis and provide education to your colleagues. The ideal candidate will be an individual who finds solutions in a compassionate and considerate way, have an acute eye for detail focusing on consistent accuracy and can provide top class customer service.
Crucially you will be someone that thrives on people-focused work and finds this line of work both thrilling and gratifying. Your motivation to aiding your colleagues on all matters regarding benefits is of the upmost importance, whilst continually trying to improve processes within the business.
- Assist employees with any and all benefit questions by serving as a first point of contact and continuous resource (e.g. 401k, medical, dental, life, disability and more).
- Support the day-to-day administration of benefits, including enrolments, revisions, and eligibility.
- Globally administer employee wellness initiatives, including vendor management, employee education, and outreach activities.
- Closely work with various teams within the business, to identify people-centred problems and create suitable solutions.
- Support annual review of the company’s benefits schemes.
- Strong instinct and empathy when connecting with employees and create solutions to challenges.
- Ability to use their strong interpersonal and communication skills to provide thoughtful and tactful support to staff.
- Strong project management skills and execution of operations.
- Able to work well both within a team and as an individual to deal with issues in an ambiguous way.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback to consistently improve the employee’s experience.
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones.
- Experience working in U.S Benefits Administration.
- Coordination in events and the management of health and wellness programmes.
- Knowledge of HRIS/Benefits administration using Workday.
Share this vacancy
Location: Washington D.C, United States
Posted: 07 Dec 2021