We are currently partnering with an established Art Organisation in Central London, who are looking for an Office Manager, who will oversee the Gallery Operations and Shipping.
The main responsibilities include:
· Act as the first point of contact for the business, with clients and external providers.
· Manage the operations relating to the Gallery, overseeing exhibitions and events.
· Oversee all operations relating to the building maintenance, safety of artworks and insurance.
· Ensure the highest up-keep of the Gallery floor and condition reporting of artworks.
· Managed UK and international logistics for the organisation, as well as the relevant documentation.
· Liaise with external service providers and art logistics companies, arranging shipments both nationally and internationally.
· Oversee all administration relating to Bonded Warehousing and Temporary Admissions.
· Prepare HMRC audits relating to all relevant Import/Export documentation and customs.
· Other Operational and Logistical administration when required.
Previous experience required:
· Excellent office management skills and ability to support business Directors.
· Previous experience coordinating international shipments is required for this position.
· Knowledge of Import and Export procedures, licences, and customs regulations. Specific knowledge of Bonded Warehousing and Temporary Admissions is crucial to this role.
· Previous experience liaising with external providers and monitoring business maintenance.
· Strong administration skills and the ability to balance tasks.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Nov 2021