Import Administrations Co-ordinator
Alchemy are currently partnered with a global transport and shipping company who are searching for an Import Administrations Co-ordinator to join their team in Selby, North Yorkshire.
The Import Administrations Co-ordinator will be responsible for building client relationships and maximising the potential of the forwarding business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services to every Worldwide destination.
- Calculating freight quotations for import Sea freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and destination of the consignments
- Managing the Sea freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files
- A minimum of 2 years’ freight forwarding experience in Sea Freight or Working in an Import Coordination role for a Manufacturer.
- Knowledge and experience of shipping documentation, letters of credit, ATR, EUR’s
- Confident and clear communication skills.
- Proven success of building customer and supplier relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Numerate with experience of calculating freight quotations.
- Good IT (Microsoft) skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Nov 2021