A leading service provider in Prague is looking to hire a International Moves Logistics Coordinator with exceptional customer services skills to join their team.
The main objective is to provide high-quality moving service to clients and customers, supporting them throughout their relocation process!
This role will manage the all-around move management function to an extensive international client base, covering Air, Sea and Road Freight.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics process for household goods move, overseeing the process from initiation to completion
- Liaise with shipping lines/airfreight agencies and subcontractors to arrange are, road and sea shipments
- Ensuring all shipping documentation required for import and export and completed
- Ensure the household goods shipments are carried out in accordance with agreed terms
- Liaise with customers and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Prepare and update relocation status reports
- Produce invoices to clients
- 1-2 years move coordination, logistics or freight forwarding experience is preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Comfortable with MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Knowledge of import, export, shipping, and logistics is highly advantageous
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to work full time (37-40 hours/week)
Share this vacancy
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posted: 02 Dec 2021