Do you have experience working in the Visa and Immigration sector, with a focus on Hong Kong inbound visa applications?
If so, we have a new opportunity available for an Immigration Consultant to join our client in Hong Kong.
The Immigration Consultant will provide professional immigration services to corporate clients and their relocating employees for relocations into Hong Kong SAR.
Experience working in the visa and immigration sector is required, along with good knowledge of Hong Kong immigration practices and regulations.
- Handling immigration applications.
- Formulating invoices for all immigration services.
- Checking that the internal system is updated accurately.
- Updating clients on their visa applications.
- Tracking visa extensions.
- Recording any visa expiry details.
- Preparing weekly reports on all immigration updates.
- Presenting visa and immigration status reports to clients.
- Updating new applications, visa extensions and completing applications.
- Responding to immigration enquiries from corporate clients.
- Ensure all internal systems are updated properly and accurately.
- Advising on changes to the immigration processes or policy.
- Minimum Diploma qualification.
- Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin speaker with the ability to write Chinese.
- Experience in the visa and immigration sector.
- A strong understanding of Hong Kong Immigration regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to problem solve.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- HR and or expatriate management experience.
- Strong IT skills including use of Experience in the use of Microsoft desktop products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- At least 2 years’ experience in providing immigration services is preferred.
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted: 24 Nov 2021