Alchemy is currently looking to hire a Business Administrator & Team Assistant.
We are seeking a highly organised individual, with excellent IT skills, a pro-active attitude, and the ability to multi-task.
This role offers the opportunity to work remotely from home & could be worked on a part-time or full-time basis.
Who are we?
Alchemy is a global talent solutions provider operating on a global scale and is an internationally recognised specialist and leader within our sectors.
- Writing client job descriptions and posting these onto our website
- Posting jobs onto external job boards
- Proofreading and checking job descriptions for other staff
- Formatting CVs
- Supporting the team with general administration tasks
- Supporting social media efforts to share and network Alchemy content online
- Contributing to unique ad-hoc projects with online research
- Answering and transferring telephone calls as necessary
- Drafting new vacancy forms and adding notes as relevant to the position
- Helping with ad-hoc training tasks as required
Bullhorn CRM tasks:
- Adding new vacancies to Bullhorn
- Adding new candidates/updating existing candidates notes and profiles
- Adding new companies and clients or updating existing clients
- Processing candidates (shortlist/CV sent/logging interviews etc)
- Posting jobs from bullhorn onto the website
- Formatting CV reports (both normal and confidential), uploading these onto bullhorn
- Conducting regular Bullhorn ‘clean up’ activities such as ensuring records are correctly updated, coded and correct
What are we looking for?
- Experience using Bullhorn CRM would be highly advantageous and is preferred
- A skilful administrator with practical office-based experience in a similar role
- An extremely organised individual with a good eye for detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills are essential
- Excellent written communication skills
- Capability to help a team to stay organised
- An energetic person with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Tech-savvy with MS Office skills and enthusiasm for social media
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Brilliantly polished customer service skills
- Previous experience using Bullhorn would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Base + Remote WFH
Posted: 29 Nov 2021