Senior UX Designer
Are you a talented UX Designer looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Want to join a growing team of digital experts? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic position is now available for a Senior UX Designer to join our client a successful global services provider.
Who will this role suit?
- An experienced customer experience Designer with drive and ambition
- Someone with a creative, energetic ‘can-do’ attitude who thrives on solving problems
- An individual who can use data analytics and tools to continuously improve customer experience
What are the key duties?
- Ensuring the adoption of impeccable design skills with a bias towards simplicity and smart work
- Manage the user experience across all channels and ensure development meets the highest standards
- Directly manage the UX across both external and internal interfaces
- Ability to map the customer journey and identify areas of improvement
- Code using HTML for prototyping
- Use data analytics and data tools to develop and advance customer experience
- Ensure all development meet the highest design standards
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Ability to construct and use various techniques to develop prototyping
- Adopt a responsive and adaptive approach to web design techniques
What skills are required?
- A minimum of 5 years experience working within a similar role as a User experience designer
- Rapid prototyping experience with the ability to code HTML for prototyping#
- Solid understanding of mapping the customer journey
- Experience within website redesign including impeccable and smart design skills
- Familiarity with headless website approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 25 Nov 2021