If you are an immigration professional looking for that exciting next step then this is the opportunity for you!
A leading relocation provider is looking to recruit an Immigration Specialist to work onsite with their multinational corporate client in Jersey City.
As Immigration Specialist you will be the subject matter expert for all immigration enquiries.
- Act as the single point of contact for all immigration enquires and questions.
- Be conversant with working with Corporates.
- Coordinate the immigration process with the international assignee, local HR and recruitment teams and the immigration counsel.
- Work with internal stakeholders and senior VIP's
- Educate and manage expectations on the corporate immigration process and the time lines involved.
- Ensure all parties are kept up to date with changes and progression of the cases.
- Complete step 1 of 3 step green card application process before assigning to the Immigration Counsel.
- Produce quarterly reports; visa holders, green card applicants etc.
- Obtaining authorisation checks, signatures and validate supporting documentation.
- Actively participate in creating and updating internal policies in line with corporate Immigration updates/amendments.
- Background working within Employment based US inbound Immigration applications
- Significant experience managing the PERM process & L-Visas
- Comfortable managing large volume of ongoing cases
- Can work independently using your own initiative
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: 28 Jan 2019