Our client, an international moving and relocation services provider are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team in Shanghai.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new opportunities targeting SME and Global organizations.
The role requires a focus on identifying new sales opportunities. Travel is local to Shanghai and surrounding areas however travel within China may be required.
- Generate new leads through cold calling and networking techniques
- Identifying key decision makers in potential client businesses
- Provide effective sales presentations and accurate documentation
- Maintain absolute focus on organizational objectives to establish growth through cross selling of services
- Sell a range of company services including but not limited to; home search, school search, local orientation, settling in services, tenancy management, visa, immigration and household goods moving (HHG)
- Set progressive targets that reflect sustainable growth year on year
- Achieve annual individual sales goals and objectives within the prescribed time frame deliver exceptional proposals, presentations, RFPs and other client facing presentations
- Ensure that sales data is recorded on the company CRM.
- Ownership of the end-to-end business development process.
- Hosting client events and attending Client Focused exhibitions in the region as required
- Communicate effectively with team members / department managers, providing support to achieve company targets
Skills & Requirements
- Proven track record selling relocation or moving services including; home search, school search, local orientation, settling in services, tenancy management, visa, immigration and household goods moving (HHG) essential
- Able to work autonomously and organise meetings with new/existing customers.
- Proactive, motivated, flexible and willing to work to business demand.
- Experience of working in either relocation management, HHG or another similar industry is essential.
- Deliver consultative advice, best practice and industry updates to your clients
- Be a subject matter expert and be able to promote moving, relocation and immigration services to prospective clients
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Share this vacancy
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience - Base + Commission + Bonus
Posted: 28 Nov 2018