Our client, a provider of Relocation and Destination Services, now seeks to appoint a Relocation Consultant to be based in their office in Reading.
This position will report to the Relocation Account Manager and will be responsible for coordinating Relocation and Destination Services for clients.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of a broad range of destination and relocation services to the relocator and their family
- Case-manage relocations, ensuring the successful delivery of a broad range of destination and relocation services to the relocatee and their family.
- Develop destination services to ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times.
- Deliver relocation services according to best practice and comply with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Build productive working relationships with key internal stakeholders, external clients and agent partners.
- Carrying out tenancy and lettings negotiations on behalf of clients and their employees, ensuring that the tenancy agreement reflects the agreed terms and conforms to good practice in residential lettings and management.
- Co-ordinating the employee's move into the chosen property.
- Building and developing close working relationships with the client and the relocating employee.
- Keeping the client up to date at the agreed times and wherever necessary.
- Producing invoices and management reports as required.
- Experience working for a Relocation service provider in a Destination Services role is preferred
- Experienced working within the property tenancy and lettings sector
- Experience in Tenancy negotiations with excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and passion for the Relocation & Destination Services sector
- Knowledge of departures and dilapidations is preferred
- An ability to understand and pre-empt client requirements.
A highly competitive salary / benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant.Role: Relocation Consultant
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary: £27k - 30k per year
Posted: 21 May 2018