Our client, an established and successful relocation services company, is currently seeking an individual for the newly created position of Sales Executive, to be based in their Paris office. The individual will be promoting the companies' relocation services to new clients through strategic and operational marketing, sales and relationship building.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working with an international clientele.
You will work with a team of professionals who care about providing exceptional guidance and care to organizations and individual clients requiring management of international relocation services.
- Reporting to the Director you will work with potential organization clients to identify and sell international relocation services.
- Research organisations and individuals via news articles, social media, industry events etc., to identify potential new clients and the purchasing decision makers.
- Engage and influence organization decision makers to recognize and value the company's expertise in relocation management.
- Prepare and present sales presentations and tenders for new business.
- Negotiate new business quotations and proposals.
- Develop and nurture close relationships with prospective and continuing customers.
- Initiate new and participate in existing networking and public relations opportunities.
- Regularly measure progress against strategic and operational objectives, adjusting processes and individual actions to ensure objectives are achieved.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous new business development sales experience representing service companies to business clients
- Fluent French (mother tongue) and English languages
- Excellent oral and written communications including proposals, presentations, marketing materials and public speaking engagements.
- Ability to provide pre- and post-sale consultation to clients to provide subject matter expertise and increase interest in relocation services.
- Extensive networking with influential peers that can translate into business opportunities.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: Paris, Ile de France, France
Salary: €40k - 45k per year + Bonus
Posted: 24 May 2018