Relocation Client Services Consultant (Fluent Spanish or Portuguese)
A new and exciting role is available for a Relocation Client Services Consultant with fluency in Spanish or Portuguese.
This role works with one major client account and is responsible for managing the full relocation service including; door-to-door household good shipping and relocation for corporate assignees.
You will be required to develop a relationship with the client, proactively managing their international relocations in a fast paced environment.
This position serves as a point of contact for both assignees and the client and is accountable for household goods shipping and relocation services both internationally and domestically.
Responsible for; managing individual relocations, presenting quotations, booking third party shipping and relocation vendors, confirming schedules and retaining contact.
- Handling the complete relocation phase for corporate clientele
- Managing, and being accountable for a caseload of Household goods and relocation services for the corporate client account
- Researching, communicating and ensuring that shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to for international relocations and household goods moving
- Co-ordinating and managing third party partners- reserving, booking, and auditing services provided by the partners
- Proactively communicating with assignees, colleagues and vendors throughout the relocation phase
- Developing relationships with clients, assignees and shipping/relocation vendors
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' policies, cultures and service requirements
- Implementing and adhering to clearly defined processes, to ensure consistency in services
- Updating the company technology platform and delivering high quality data to clients
- Preparing reports for clients and colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge of household goods moving and relocation both internationally and domestically
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrable customer service experience, in any industry.
- Fluency in both English and either Spanish or Portuguese is essential
- Excellent understanding of geography and cultures
- Outstanding organisational skills, experience managing multiple projects
- A positive, team focused, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high pressure situations
- High level working proficiency in all Microsoft office programs- especially excel
Share this vacancy
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Salary: $ negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 01 Jun 2018