Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant with experience servicing a professional sector such as Financial Services, HR, Technology or similar ?
Perhaps you are seeking a fresh start with the freedom to build your own desk?
If you have gotten everything you can out of your present role read on... Alchemy ha s an opportunity for you!
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to head up a new international desk.
The Role & What We Are Looking For...
- A Senior level professional with 5 years+ recruitment experience within a professional sector such as Financial Services, HR, Technology or similar
- Someone with drive and determination, who has what it takes to successfully build and lead a niche division
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counter offers, offer declines and PSL tendering
- Building a team and providing mentorship to junior members whilst driving internal staff development
- An individual who is strongly driven by sales with a proven track record of recruiting success in Taxation, Finance , Accountancy or similar
- A tech savvy professional with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality
- Ideally you will have international recruitment experience - Alchemy's major markets include the USA and APAC
- The ability to travel internationally for business meetings, conferences and events
How is Alchemy different?
- Your business is our business. Run your desk like a micro business and manage your own success!
- No KPIs - Not now, not ever. Decide how to spend your time and achieve the best results.
- Teamwork! Choose to use commission splits when working collaboratively.
- True specialists. Our international reputation of 2 4 years is well-established; we are the go-to Recruiters for our sectors.
- Creativity welcome! Be more than a top notch recruiter. We are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers. Embracing change and achieving results.
Work hard, play hard.
Alchemy's Recruiters receive a great range of benefits, for more info visit:
With a well-established and market leading history behind us, and consistent growth and expansion ahead, now is the time for you to make your mark within a business that truly values talent!
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission + Bonus
Posted: 12 Jun 2019