If you have gotten everything you can out of your present role, and are looking for something different, Alchemy presents a unique professional challenge...
- Alchemy is a staffing specialist focused on the movement of people and goods globally, with Global Mobility, Expat Services, Shipping and Logistics being our flagship recruitment services.
Let's be social
- Alchemy has been recognised as one of LinkedIn's 25 Top Most Socially Engaged Agencies across the entire EMEA region in both 2017 and 2018. Over 40,000-60,000 firms are ranked annually.
- Our global candidate reach is huge; our talented team recruit all over the world, from Manchester to Mongolia and Massachusetts - we have well-established talent pools on every continent!
How is Alchemy different?
- Your business is our business. Our Senior Consultants are empowered to run their desk like a micro business under the global Alchemy banner - you manage your own success
- No KPIs - we don't have them, and never will. You decide how you spend your time to achieve the best results
- Teamwork makes the dream work! Our commission splits ensure you are rewarded for working collaboratively
- We are true specialists. Our international reputation within our sectors is well-established (we have a 23-year history) and we are the go-to Recruiters within our global sectors.
- Creativity welcome! Our members are more than top notch recruiters, they are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers.
- We value staff We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, birthday leave, opportunities for international travel and more)
- 5 years+ recruitment experience
- Capable of handling challenging recruitment situations (such as counter offers, offer declines and PSL tendering
- Strongly driven by sales with a proven track of success
- You will be tech savvy with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- You will be an excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality, with the ability to give instruction and be persuasive
- You will ideally have international recruitment experience - our major markets include the US and APAC (and yes, you will have the opportunity to travel overseas for conferences)!
With a well-established and market leading history behind us, Alchemy is a lively example that being an SME does not limit our horizons; the world is our oyster - and it can be yours!
Apply to join Alchemy today ... *Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission
Posted: 07 Mar 2019