Alchemy is currently looking to hire a driven recruitment Resourcer to partner with one of our recruitment Managers. This is a role for someone seeking a long-term career with progression.
About the role...
- Researching and resourcing candidates for jobs via CV search engines, LinkedIn and an internal database
- Registering resourced candidates, data entry and database maintenance
- Approaching client companies with candidate profiles
- Maintaining relationships with candidates via telephone and email
- Responsible for interview and placement coordination, ensuring candidates are fully prepared for their interviews and up to date on application processes
- Advertising vacancies and online marketing activities
- Learning recruitment skills whilst supporting senior recruitment colleagues
How is Alchemy different?
- Resourcing in just the beginning. The position of a Resourcer is the start of your career in Recruitment. Training and mentorship are available to help you progress.
- We are true specialists. Our international reputation within our sectors is well-established (we have a 23-year history). We are the go-to Recruiters within our sectors.
- Creativity welcome! Our members are more than top notch recruiters, they are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers.
- We value staff. We value our people and offer a great range of benefits (including annual leave which increases with service length, regular treat days, birthday leave, and more) ...
What are we looking for?
- We are searching for motivated individuals that are looking for a career in recruitment
- Previous recruitment, telesales and/or customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office and social media sites
- A highly organised individual with research skills and able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to go the extra mile at work (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with confident telephone manner
- Degree level qualification is preferred but is not essential
For more information apply today!
*Due to a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear back on your application within 7 business days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, Essex, England
Salary: Negotiable Base + Commission
Posted: 07 Mar 2019