We have been tasked with the pleasure of recruiting for a leading Global Moving and Shipping services provider in their offices in Los Angeles. Our client is looking for a Relocation Sales Executive to join their team.
As an International moving company they arrange over 10,000 shipments annually, mainly to Australia, New Zealand, The UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe.
Operating from various locations across the U.S. and offering services to more than 50 destinations overseas, this Global Relocation & Moving companies goal is to bring their clients an industry leading experience through their services and competitive rates.
The Relocation Sales Executive position includes:
- Preparing accurate moving estimates for individuals planning to move Internationally.
- Attending networking events selling the company Moving & Relocation services within the target markets.
- Maintaining relationships with customers to create opportunities
- Completes and send out moving quotes in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaising with the Sales Coordinator and Operations team with any special requirements for the moving process.
- Follow-up all pending removal estimates and update the company system.
- Keep customers updated answering all questions and resolving issues from the start through to the completed move.
- Liaising with colleagues assisting in the resolution of billing, claims, or collection issues.
- Attending sales meetings, Moving & Relocation events, and training seminars as and when required.
- Liaising with the sales manager keeping them updated on sales and expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Creating ideas and assists in developing and implementing sales for the business
- Performs other duties, and tasks, as assigned.
The suitable Relocation Sales Executive will have:
- You will have direct sales experience, both face to face (Surveys) and inside sales (Telephone)
- Experience of working within the International Relocation sector as a Relocation Sales Executive
- Have a strong network of agents Worldwide.
- A working knowledge of International shipping of personal effects is essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with this industry leading entity. Our client is prepared to sponsor a US work visa and offers relocation package for the right candidate. Due to Visa restrictions, candidates with Australian Citizenship will be at an advantage.
Share this vacancy
Location: California, United States
Salary: $50k - 70k per year + commission
Posted: 14 Aug 2018