A Relocation Client Services Director is needed to join our client, a fast growing Global Mobility & Relocation provider in New Jersey, USA.
This role has a core focus on Domestic Relocation and operations management and is responsible for leading a team of Managers and Consultants.
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery, to a portfolio of dedicated clients through; Operations Management, Account Management as well as Team Development.
You are responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of Domestic Relocation services.
- The Relocation Services Director is responsible for engaging strategically with senior personnel regarding; account plans, client strategy and relationship management.
- Responsible for overall client account management for the domestic relocation division including; client reviews, process redesign, or customer service enhancements and improvements.
- Striving towards exceeding internal targets as well as operational goals for the US domestic relocation client service team.
- Manages a portfolio of domestic and international relocation engagements, acting as the single point of coordination for various phases of the relocation process
- Regularly reviews reporting, analytics, capacity, data integrity and other indicators facilitating proactive and effective team management.
- Manages financial performance across the dedicated client base for domestic relocations, to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Ensures that service fees and referral fee revenues are recorded accurately and timely.
- Overall staff supervision by training, coaching and managing the performance of team members.
- Responsible for the professional development of the team by providing; in person coaching sessions, establishing training practises, promoting educational development.
- Directly supports sales efforts aimed at growing the relocation service business by attending sales meetings, best and final RFP's etc.
- Partners with the client implementation team to successfully on-board the client.
- Upselling and cross-selling International Assignment and US Domestic Relocation services to all clients where possible including additional services such as; Visa and Immigration, Taxation, Transportation and Domestic Relocation.
- Services provided include; policy and benefit counselling, workflow administration, relocation management, home sale management, referral fee collection, financial services, and supplier coordination and file documentation
- Supports new technology and other process initiatives and provides support and subject matter expertise to the IT group as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior US Domestic Relocation professional to join a fast developing, industry leading company.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: New Jersey, United States
Salary: $ Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Posted: 17 Dec 2018