Are you an experienced Business Developer/Telemarketer with a hunger to generate new business and cross/up sell a portfolio of Commercial Relocation services?
You will be reporting to, and work alongside the Head of New Business to generate opportunities for the business.
This is primarily a non-client facing role that relies on building relationships via telephone/email although there are opportunities to attend networking and marketing events.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and identify potential targets
- Build relationships with existing clients.
- Build relationships with key decision makers, suppliers and clients.Work alongside each division within the company to identify additional opportunities.
- Proactively market the services of each division.
- Provide regular progress reports, as directed by the Business Development Manager.
- Target calls per day to be made - minimum 60-80 calls per day.
- Secure 10-15 appointments per month.
- Act at the ambassador for the company on the telephone and via email correspondence.
- Arrange Sales team appointments.
- Support the BDM and take a full and active role in all aspects of the department.
- Good account management skills; organised and flexible
- Keen and willing to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- A team player
- Excellent telephone and inter-personal skills
- Experienced in MS Excel, Word and ACT or other CRM systems
- This role requires a highly motivated individual
- Full, clean drivers licence
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 DOE + Commission
Hours 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £32k per year
Posted: 19 Sep 2018