We are currently partnering with a globally recognised business which is seeking a HR Project Manager (French Speaking) to join their team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is currently working in a similar position and is looking to expand their knowledge in a consulting environment.
The French Speaking HR Project Manager will be responsible for delivering medium to large sized projects and will also be supporting the lead project manager on more complex assignment.
- Manage project activities to ensure they are delivered on time and to standard
- Record detailed client requirements whilst working closely with external stakeholders
- Make changes and document the project scope, schedule and costs
- Monitor project progress and communicate variances
- Conduct project reviews and feedback, share project management best practices
- Implement corrective actions in order to mitigate project risks
Experience and qualifications required:
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level
- Experience in HR/Talent engagement project management is preferred
- Experience within a client-facing consulting environment is preferred
- You will possess strong data management and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external clients
- Fluency in French is essential
If this opportunity is of interest and you possess the right experience and qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Human Resources
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £40k - 55k per year
Posted: 13 Sep 2018