One of the world's leading professional services firms is looking for a Lead Project Manager (HR) to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing the complex projects of the business, whilst providing guidance and advice to clients.
Moreover, the Lead Project Manager will be implementing programs which enable clients to better understand employee feedback, whilst also taking appropriate actions to increase motivation, retention and business performance.
- Provide consulting advice to clients and overall delivery direction to the business and client teams
- Facilitate senior client meetings with critical importance and contribute to strategy development
- Demonstrate strong project management and focus on delivery excellence to ensure that deliverables are produced on time and to the required standard
- Contribute to results presentations, strategy development and proposals for clients and practices
- Implement programs that enable clients to better understand employee feedback and take appropriate actions to increase motivation, retention and business performance.
Education and qualifications:
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level
- Talent engagement programme management experience is preferred
- Experience within a client-facing consulting environment or as part of a large internal team required
- Strong data management and analytical skills are a must
- Excellent communicator and impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in French is a plus
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £60k - 70k per year
Posted: 31 Jul 2018