International Removals Surveyor
Due to expansion, our client an International Household Goods Moving & Relocation company based in Singapore is looking for an International Removals Surveyor to join their team.
The position requires you to use your industry knowledge and expertise of the Global Moving and Relocation industry alongside your sales and marketing experience. The core focus of this position is to increase awareness of the organisation within the region.
You will be responsible for maintaining excellent working relationships with clients, networking and creating presentations as required within the Moving & Relocation sector.
International Removals Surveyor Responsibilities;
- Oversee areas of sales and business maintenance to corporate customers within the Relocation and Moving sectors, managing enquiries and leads as directed.
- Create and increase awareness of the organisation in Singapore, through sales and marketing efforts such as leads, presentations and networking.
- Regular face-to-face meetings and visits with corporate clients, offices, and partners within the Relocation and Household Goods Moving sectors to maintain excellent working relationships.
- Carry out international household goods moving surveys, following up efficiently.
- Construct and calculate cost cards and rates.
- Liaise with overseas offices and/or partners to ensure that all rates received are competitive.
- Assist with problem resolution when required.
The International Removals Surveyor experience;
- Industry knowledge of the Household Goods Moving and Relocation sectors is essential.
- Over 2 years of sales experience, from within Household Goods Moving and Relocation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Business minded, determined and results-oriented.
- Proficiency in English and other languages is preferred.
- Cultural awareness - the ability to work and understand different cultures is a must.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Market related
Posted: 24 Aug 2018