Our client is looking to hire an experienced Pricing Analyst DOS ITGBL / GSA to work remotely from home in any US location.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within international household goods moving, handling pricing for GSA/DOS (Department of State) shipments, working with the approved ITGBL agents.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Obtain rates from overseas DOS ITGBL approved agents, assist with negotiating on rates as needed and perform analysis on rates received making recommendation to Team Lead and Managing Director. Save rates and analysis on GSA shared drive.
- Obtain rates from GSA capable US domestic agents in all 48 contiguous US states, negotiate rates as needed and save rate tariffs on GSA shared drive and collecting SCAC codes - updating US agent roster
- Assist with semi-annual GSA rate filing
- Develop ocean and air freight sources to obtain most competitive US flag services for GSA/DOS shipments
- Maintain global supply chain procurement resources including ocean, air and trucking freight rates, customs brokers, and port agents, keeping all rates current etc.
- Manage GSA/DOS and commercial reciprocity reports to ensure we are receiving tonnage from DOS ITGBL agents. By calling or emailing the agents to request reciprocity
- Serve as a back-up DOS/GSA/ARC move coordinator
- Work towards developing KPI scorecards on service providers used and offer reports to selected agents
- Perform other related essential duties as assigned or requested
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Pricing for GSA/DOS (Department of State) shipments, working with the approved ITGBL agents
- Minimum of 3 years international household goods, with at least one year working on GSA/DOS shipments
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, and numerical data
- Write simple reports and general business correspondence
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers, and employees
- Calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts and interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volumes
- Calculate rates based on applicable tariffs. Calculate weights based on volumes
- Effectively create and manipulate documents utilizing the Microsoft Office suite, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience designing and implementing quality scorecards for suppliers, manage supplier annual reviews creating a well-defined KPI program
- Spot negotiation with vendors and agents on shipments or projects that require additional negotiation beyond agreed upon terms
- Team player, open to new ideas and able to work with a diverse work force in remote locations throughout the world
- Education: AA degree in Business Administration, Math, Computer Science or equivalent business experience
- Advanced level expertise in Excel, pivot tables, complex formula creation, vlookups, etc.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Salary: $ negotiable
Posted: 31 Aug 2018