A new opportunity for an experienced Accountant is available in Frankfurt, Germany.
This position will join an existing finance/accounting division and will be responsible for providing general ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable support.
Fluency in English & German is essential.
- Provide Accounts Payable/Receivable support to Shared Services Centre
- Knowledge of Tax, VAT and local regulations
- Organise financial admin flow with stakeholders (purchase invoice flow to SSC)
- Assist Chief Accountant by providing general ledger support
- Under supervision of the of the Chief Accountant resolve complex financial issues
- Bank relation and assistance to Chief Accountant and Shared Services Centre
- Remote working on multi-site intercompany issues
- 3+ years' accounting experience (multi-site and international experience is ideal)
- HGB Certified
- SAP/Oracle and Datev experience is an advantage
- Fluent German & English languages essential
If you meet the above criteria within the finance and accounting profession and feel this role will offer you the new challenge you are looking for, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Salary: EUR negotiable
Posted: 10 Sep 2018