We have a fantastic opportunity for an International Move Coordinator to join an international moving and storage company in Paris.
You will oversee the follow-up of international operations including import, export, road, sea and air.
You will be the point of contact for various clients therefore it is essential you possess very good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Developing a relationship with the client and updating them throughout different stages of the international move
- Oversee international HHG operations (import, export, road, sea and air)
- Coordination of carriers, freight forwarders and agents throughout the international move
- Developing your knowledge of international moving
- Follow-up on files and respect of the committed deadlines
- Management of the margin of the file
- Control of customs documents, insurance, and quality returns
- Management of Quotations, files and documents
- Previous experience within an International Removals Company
- Experience as a sales or logistics coordinator
- International Mobility/International moving background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent English & French (additional languages are a plus)
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Paris, Ile de France, France
Posted: 20 Sep 2018