A leading global immigration services company is currently looking for an Immigration Consultant to join their team in their offices in Frankfurt, Germany. The Immigration Consultant will be providing expertise on German immigration processes and will be responsible for managing their own casework and provide advice to corporate clients.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of German immigration regulations and will be able to assess individual immigration cases.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide detailed expertise on German Immigration processes and manage all aspects of corporate immigration applications
- Manage client expectations by providing a personalised service
- Manage own casework and advise clients on general immigration practices, as well as manage all aspects of corporate immigration applications
- Participate in training programmes and provide administrative support as and when needed
Education and experience required:
- Strong knowledge of German Immigration regulations
- Fluency in English and German is required, spoken and written
- Ability to assess immigration cases and work directly with clients and other parties to figure out next course of action
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and stay calm in stressful situations
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the relevant experience needed to succeed in this position, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Brandenburg, Germany
Posted: 20 Sep 2018