A Freight Forwarding company are looking for an FCL Team Leader to join their team based in Essex.
The main responsibilities for this role are to Manage, Develop and Lead a Operational support team and provide effective handling of customers' requirements.
- Manage export shipments to and from global destinations
- Planning, monitoring and management of operational workforce requirements
- Ensure Export shipments are tracked, monitored and invoiced to customers
- Ensure team members take ownership of the management of their Export client files
- Supports Sales Manager with Freight Forwarding Customer visits
- Manage the operations team
- Ensure targets are met
- Ensure work is undertaken in compliance with legislation, industry standards, customs compliance regulations
- Management of Income Reserves
- Accurate and timely management of Events in to the appropriate transport management system
- Regular reviews with team, performance achievements against Gross Profit targets and KPI's
- Responsible and accountable for the day to day management and leadership of the operational team
- Strong Freight Forwarding experience
- Export FCL experience
- Export shipments experience
- Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global organisation!
For more information on this opportunity please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Essex, England
Salary: Market related
Posted: 11 Jan 2019