Our client, one of the leading hospitality providers globally, is seeking a Sales Manager to join their team in London and manage sales and account development in the London region.
This role will focus on developing and managing new and existing clients and following up on cold and warm leads.
- Acquire and retain business across several markets
- Generate new business through strategic partnerships
- Develop and retain strong relationships with key clients and accounts
- Manage accounts as requested
- Assist in the development and subsequent implementation of sales plans
- Meetings with clients, training, conferences, tradeshows and other networking events
- Manage full reporting of the role, including keeping a list the main revenue accounts, completing action plans, and monthly sales reports
- Assist in the development of department budgets and work within the budget
- Proven experience generating sales through new business acquisition
- A background in the hospitality or relocation sector
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively within the team and build good relationships and motivational rapport to drive sales performance
- Able to manage full process of development, including generation, administration, and closing
Please email your CV today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, England
Salary: £45k - 55k per year + commission
Posted: 10 Jun 2019