Immigration Specialist- Paris
To manage and coordinate the full Immigration process provided both locally and internationally for corporate clients and their international assignees.
The Immigration Specialist is primarily responsible for securing work permits, resident permits, and entry visas for the assignees and family members in France.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of assignees' expectations, particularly in relation to moves into France
- Act in an advisory role on all legalities surrounding Immigration Law in France
- Management and coordination of all authorised services involved in securing work permits, resident permits, entry visas for the assignees and family members
- Coordination with other departments.
- Constantly updating process improvement procedures
- Creating white papers and blogs French Immigration Law
- Business experience in a highly pressurised customer service environment.
- 2+ years' French Immigration Practice experience
- Bilingual English and French
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
Posted: 01 Feb 2019