Our Client, a well-established International Moving & Relocation Services Company are looking to employ a Business Executive to join their team in Berkshire.
The primary function of the Business Development Executive is to be responsible for developing new business and expanding business opportunities related to the client's International moving products and relocation services.
This role is to cover the whole of the UK and there is the expectation of frequent travel.
- Active sourcing of new business options and increasing sales figures
- Generating new leads through networking and outreach
- Building relationships with key prospect stakeholders at all levels
- Being responsible for sales negotiations and tender responses
- Presenting to C level corporate personnel
- Contribution to client`s strong sales force and leadership team
- Managing and developing current accounts
- Attendance at removals industry business forums and removals industry conferences
Skills and Key Dimensions
- Strong background in consultative selling within the International removals and/or the relocations industry
- Highly organized
- Knowledgeable about the International removals and relocation services marketplace
- Good networker and relationship builder
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work with internal functions (legal, finance and marketing)
- Willingness to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting International Moving and Relocations Services Company who will pay a competitive base salary along with a fantastic commission package plus benefits.
Share this vacancy
Sector: Logistics, Procurement, Distribution and Supply Chain
Location: Berkshire, England
Posted: 03 Oct 2018