We are partnering with a leading Immigration practice, who are looking to appoint an Immigration Partner to join their growing London team.
The role has strong mix of leadership, business development and client engagement responsibilities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the Immigration team.
- Partner with the firm's high profile clients to design and implement personalised Immigration solutions.
- Provide technical and complex UK immigration advice when required.
- Lead the business development activity, to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Proactively look to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Regularly attend and speak at networking events and industry conferences.
- Significant UK inbound experience across corporate and SME clients.
- Must have strong management experience and be results focused.
- High level of knowledge of UK immigration guidelines with a proven ability to stay abreast of changing legislations, policies and procedures.
- Strong customer understanding and delivery focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this opportunity is of interest and you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London Arena, Greater London, England
Posted: 12 Jun 2019